All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at prospective and new students, this book gives a comprehensive introduction to the nature and practice of landscape architecture, the professional skills required and the developments. It explains the design process through principles such as hierarchy, human scale, unity, harmony, asymmetry, colour, form and texture.
- Author BiographyRobert Holden and Jamie Liversedge are both landscape architects and have lectured at and taught landscape architecture and garden design at the University of Greenwich, London and other European universities. They are co-authors of Construction for Landscape Architecture (2010).
- Author(s)Jamie Liversedge,Robert Holden
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight820 g
- Width215 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.82
- £29.50Trending at £41.52
- £27.37Trending at £28.13
- £26.39Trending at £27.68
- £20.75Trending at £21.13
- £10.62Trending at £11.64
- £23.35Trending at £23.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.