CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.71
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionBridging the gap between the science of landscape ecology and on-the-ground land and resource management, this work relates the theory and empirical research within landscape ecology to the practical needs of resource managers.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Bissonette is research scientist with the U. S. Geological Survey and professor in the College of Natural Resources at Utah State University; his books include Wildlife and Landscape Ecology (Springer-Verlag, 1997). Ilse Storch is research scientist and lecturer with the Weihenstephan Centre of Life Sciences at the Technische Universitat Munchen in Munich, Germany.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Notetables, figures, maps, photographs, index
- Weight644 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byIlse Storch,John A. Bissonette
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.