All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShowcases all the winning and commended entries from the 10th Landscape Photographer of the Year competition, the largest of its kind in the UK.
- Author BiographyCharlie Waite exhibits and sells his work worldwide, leads photographic workshops all over the world, and lectures on photography. His other titles include Landscape: The Story of 50 Favourite Photographs, The Making of Landscape Photographs, and Seeing Landscapes.
- Author(s)Charlie Waite
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication24/10/2016
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.62
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.