All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA celebration of Britain's heritage by people around the world. It showcases some of the best pictures from amateur and professional photographers, from the third annual Landscape Photographer of the Year competition.
- Author BiographyCharlie Waite exhibits and sells his work worldwide; leads photographic workshop tours all over the world with his company, Light and Land; and lectures on photography. His other titles include Landscape: The Story of 50 Favourite Photographs, The Making of Landscape Photographs, and Seeing Landscapes.
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2009
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight1474 g
- Width260 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNick Otway
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- beanius203 Jan, 2017by
Wonderful inspiring photos capturing light and life. Just may have to buy them all!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £5.80Trending at £7.17
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.