All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.47Trending at £12.74
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book applies the latest thinking and techniques of systematic conservation planning to the issues that arise in protecting ecosystem pattern and process in human-dominated landscapes such as seascapes, multiple countries and conservation targets.
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight905 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byRobert F. Baldwin,Stephen C. Trombulak
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.