All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionUntil the 19th century, landscape was seen merely as a backdrop to a main subject, but with the rise of industrialization, natural settings became increasingly rare in urban life and, therefore, more valued and frequently represented. This book looks at the evolution of the landscape as photographic subject.
- Author BiographyKaren Hellman is assistant curator in the Department of Photographs at the J. Paul Getty Museum. Brett Abbot is curator of photography at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta.
- Author(s)Brett Abbott,Karen Hellman
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ. Paul Getty Museum
- Content Note73 full-colour & 4 b&w photographs
- Weight466 g
- Width190 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.