All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces perspectives on the social history of food by focusing on the food relationships between urban and rural areas in Europe from the late 18th century to the beginning of the 21st century. The theme is approached by historians, ethnologists and geographers through a series of studies.
- Author BiographyMarjatta Hieltala is Professor of General History at the University of Tampere, currently holding a position as an Academy Professor. She has written many books and articles on European and Finnish history, and is a member of the bureau of the International Commission for the History of Towns and has played a prominent role in the work of the Academy of Finland.
- PublisherFinnish Literature Society
- Date of Publication08/05/2003
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationHelsinki
- Country of PublicationFinland
- ImprintFinnish Literature Society
- Content Noteb/w photos & tables
- Weight490 g
- Width250 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMarjatta Hietala,Tanja Vahtikari
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.