All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to language attrition, providing an overview of linguistic and extralinguistic features involved and a description of research methods.
- Author BiographyMonika S. Schmid is Professor of English Language and Rosalind Franklin Fellow at the Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.
- Author(s)Monika S. Schmid
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- Series TitleKey Topics in Sociolinguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note51 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight400 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.50Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.