All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at a broad, geographically diverse spectrum of border contexts, this volume illustrates a range of methodological approaches. It examines political borders that divide monoglossic and heteroglossic territories, as well as regional and local and symbolic borders.
- Author BiographyDominic Watt lectures in forensic speech science at the University of York. Carmen Llamas lectures in sociolinguistics at the University of York.
- Author(s)Carmen Llamas,Dr. Dominic Watt
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note66 b&w illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.