Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £9.75Trending at £12.79
- £24.99Trending at £25.81
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £21.73Trending at £23.79
- £20.42Trending at £24.00
- £14.58Trending at £15.19
- £63.23Trending at £92.14
About this product
- DescriptionReflects Minoji Akimoto's concern with studies of change in English that are theoretically-informed, but founded on substantial bodies of data. This volume contains a bibliography of Professor Akimoto's writings and an index of linguistic terms.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Merja Kyto is Professor of English Language at Uppsala University. Her areas of interest cover English historical linguistics, corpus linguistics, language variation and change, historical pragmatics, and manuscript studies. John Scahill holds a doctorate from the University of Sydney for research on Early Middle English manuscripts and literary history, and is a member of the Faculty of Letters at Keio University in Tokyo. Harumi Tanabe is Professor of English at Seikei University, Tokyo. Her main academic interests are English historical linguistics and Middle English manuscript studies.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication17/08/2010
- Series TitleLinguistic Insights
- Series Part/Volume Number114
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Notetables and graphs
- Weight610 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byHarumi Tanabe,John Scahill,Merja Kytoe
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.