All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive discussion of the key aspects of this important sub-field of language contact and multilingualism studies.
- Author BiographyAnne Pauwels is Professor of Sociolinguistics at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London.
- Author(s)Anne Pauwels
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- Series TitleKey Topics in Sociolinguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight370 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.