All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was the first book to present a specific theory of language management.
- Author BiographyBernard Spolsky is Professor Emeritus in the Department of English at Bar-Ilan University, Israel. His recent publications include Language Policy (Cambridge, 2004) and Handbook of Educational Linguistics (with Hult, eds., 2008).
- Author(s)Bernard Spolsky
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.82
- £15.30Trending at £15.66
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £30.00Trending at £34.21
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
- £17.99Trending at £21.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.