All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLanguage as reason is the unifying theme of this collection of studies reflecting on Eddo Rigotti's scientific contribution as linguist and argumentation theorist as well as on his legacy as educator. The contributions span argumentation theory, linguistics, psychology, semiotics and communication sciences.
- Author BiographyGiovanni Gobber studied Germanic and Slavic Linguistics. He is professor of German Linguistics and General Linguistics at the Catholic University of Milan. His research interests include the meta-theory of syntax, comparative functional linguistics and pragmatics. Andrea Rocci studied Italian Linguistics, Pragmatics and Discourse Analysis. He is associate professor of Language Sciences at the University of Lugano. His research interests include argumentation, the semantics-pragmatics interface, media discourse and financial discourse.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleSciences Pour la Communication
- Series Part/Volume Number113
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note7, 2 ill. b/w + 5 ill. col.
- Weight460 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byAndrea Rocci,Giovanni Gobber
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.65Trending at £18.05
- £27.89Trending at £29.41
- £23.41Trending at £26.95
- £24.13Trending at £25.44
- £11.73Trending at £12.30
- £17.52Trending at £18.12
- £20.71Trending at £21.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.