All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.75Trending at £23.79
- £22.05Trending at £22.87
- £16.19Trending at £22.93
- £9.27Trending at £10.12
- £16.47Trending at £17.05
- £6.41Trending at £6.81
- £17.13Trending at £18.19
About this product
- DescriptionFirst in a three-volume survey exploring the syntactic and morphological structures of the world's languages.
- Author BiographyTimothy Shopen is former Senior Lecturer in Linguistics at the Australian National University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byTimothy Shopen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.