All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionFirst in a three-volume survey exploring the syntactic and morphological structures of the world's languages.
- Author BiographyTimothy Shopen is former Senior Lecturer in Linguistics at the Australian National University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight900 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byTimothy Shopen
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.