All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Collected Works of MAK Halliday series, this work deals with the subject of language and education. It sums up the scope of language education under the following five headings: mother tongue education; second language learning; multilingual societies; contexts of language education; and educational linguistics.
- Author BiographyProfessor M. A. K. Halliday (b. 1925) was Foundation Professor of Linguistics at the University of Sydney, Australia, until his retirement and has taught as a Visiting Professor around the world. As a self-styled 'generalist' he has published in many branches of linguistics. Jonathan J. Webster is Head of the Department of Chinese, Translation and Linguistics at the City University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)M. A. K. Halliday
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/03/2007
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleCollected Works of M.A.K. Halliday
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight761 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.