CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionCollection of essays exploring theories of language developed by philosophers during the Hellenistic period.
- Author BiographyDorothea Frede is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Hamburg. She has written numerous articles on Greek philosophy and her previous publications include Philebos (Hackett, 1992) and (with Andre Laks) Traditions of Theology, Studies in Hellenistic Theology (Leiden 2002). Brad Inwood is Canada Research Chair in Ancient Philosophy at the University of Toronto. His recent publications include The Poem of Empedocles (Second edition, University of Toronto Press, 2001) and The Cambridge Companion to the Stoics (Cambridge University Press, 2003).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBrad Inwood,Dorothea Frede
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.