All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking the linguistics students beyond the classical logic used in introductory courses into the variety of non standard logics that are commonly used in research, this book embraces a variety of material, including modal logic, partial logic, situation semantics and the growing area of the substructural logics, starting with simple and more.
- Author BiographyHoward Gregory is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Tabuk, Saudi Arabia.
- Author(s)Howard Gregory
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- Series TitleEdinburgh Advanced Textbooks in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £30.00Trending at £34.67
- £17.99Trending at £21.31
- £7.79Trending at £8.63
- £20.50Trending at £21.87
- £16.14Trending at £18.08
- £16.72Trending at £18.65
- £11.33Trending at £12.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.