All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book critically analyses and reviews the development of language in direct relation to social disadvantage in the early years and beyond. Definitions and descriptions of social disadvantage are addressed and the wider aspects discussed.
- Author BiographyJudy Clegg is a member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists and is Lecturer, Human Communication Sciences, University of Sheffield, UK. Jane Ginsborg is a Chartered Psychologist and is Research Fellow, the Royal Northern College of Music, Manchester, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width161 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJane Ginsborg,Judy Clegg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.