All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most important branches of principles of Islamic jurisprudence ('usul al-fiqh') is the study of the usage of language. 'Language and the Interpretation of Islamic Law' is the first work to appear in English dealing with this important aspect of Islamic law.
- Author BiographySukri Husayn Ramic is the dean of the Teachers' Training College in Zenica in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Author(s)Sukrija Husejn Ramic
- PublisherThe Islamic Texts Society
- Date of Publication26/08/2004
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Islamic Texts Society
- Weight331 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.