All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionAims to think psychiatry through the writings of Mikhail Bakhtin. This book uses the concepts of Dialogism and Polyphony, the Carnival and the Chronotope as a means of navigating the clinical landscape. It explores the context of psychiatry's unofficial voices: its terminology, jokes, parodies, and everyday narratives.
- Author(s)Peter Good
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCognition and Language: A Series in Psycholinguistics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight561 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.