All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a cultural history of European languages from the invention of printing to the French Revolution.
- Author BiographyPeter Burke is Professor of Cultural History and a Fellow of Emmanuel College at the University of Cambridge. He has published over twenty books which have been translated into over thirty languages.
- Author(s)Peter Burke
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2004
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleThe Wiles Lectures
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.34Trending at £31.78
- £16.76Trending at £20.61
- £8.74Trending at £9.05
- £10.16Trending at £14.48
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.17
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.