All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details the most frequent indications for laparoscopy in children as well as diagnostic criteria. Each operation is systematically described and illustrated, providing the reader with the required technical guidelines to perform laparoscopy safely.
- Author BiographyFelix Schier, M.D trained in Basel/Switzerland and Boston/USA. 1987 Professor of Pediatric Surgery in Berlin. 1993 President of the German Academy of Pediatric Surgery. 1994 Professor and Head of the Department of Pediatric Surgery, University of Jena, Germany. Head of the Department of Pediatric Surgery, University Medical Centre Mainz, Germany. Worldwide known as a pioneer of pediatric laparoscopy in children. An advocate of the smallest possible laparoscopic instruments, especially in newborns. Also an advocate of close professional relationships with the specialities of adult surgery.
- Author(s)Felix Schier,Salmai Turial
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/07/2013
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 171 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight431 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.