All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionLapland Travel Guide - Expert travel advice and tips including the Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian regions, ice hotels, northern lights tours, Sami art and culture. Also covering suggested itineraries, winter and summer activities such as dog-sledding and snorkeling, Laponia World Heritage area, Lulea, Tromso, Narvik, Finnmark Plateau and Jokkmokk.
- Author BiographyJames Proctor is a freelance travel writer and author of several guides to Scandinavia including Bradt's Faroe Islands. He divides his time between the South of France and his log cabin in the heart of the Swedish forest.
- Author(s)James Proctor
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date04/08/2015
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 29 maps
- Weight18 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.