All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide to all aspects of caring for horses, cattle, camelids, small ruminants, and pigs helps veterinary technician students learn everything they need to know about large animal medicine.
- Author BiographyLaura Lien, CVT, MS, VTS (LAIM)is a member of the Association of Veterinary Technician Educators and holds a Veterinary Technician Specialty in Large Animal Internal Medicine with the Academy of Internal Medicine for Veterinary Technicians. She was awarded Veterinary Technician of the Year by the Wisconsin Veterinary Technician Association in 2009. Susan Loly, LVT, VTS (EVN)is Large Animal Hospital Technical Supervisor at the University of Minnesota Equine Clinical Services Center. She holds a Veterinary Technician Specialty in Equine Veterinary Nursing and was voted AAEVT Member of the Year in 2012. Sheryl Ferguson, CVT, VTS (LAIM)is Large Animal Hospital Manager at the University of Minnesota Veterinary Medical Center. She is a member of the Large Animal Internal Medicine Academy for Veterinary Technicians and has plays active member of the AIMVT credentialing committee.
- Author(s)Laura Lien,Sheryl Ferguson,Sue Loly
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight1226 g
- Width214 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £42.56Trending at £48.92
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
- £9.51Trending at £12.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.