All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the results of the GMLS II conference on Implications of GM-Crop Cultivation at Large Spatial Scales, held in Bremen in March 2010.
- Author BiographyBroder Breckling is Senior Lecturer at the University of Bremen and research scientist at the University of Vechta. He organised various research projects on ecology, risk assessment and modelling of genetically modified crops. Together with Richard Verhoeven, science journalist in Bremen, he initiated several publications and international conferences on GMO.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication08/11/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleTheorie in der Okologie
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig., tables and graphs
- Weight260 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byBroder Breckling,Richard Verhoeven
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.79Trending at £11.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.