All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides coverage of the relationship between the design and cost issues of large wind turbines. Using simple principles of engineering science, the authors develop a model for quantifying the weight and cost of variable machine sizes, enabling quantitative comparisons to be made.
- Author(s)Erich Hau,Herman Snel,Robert Harrison
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2000
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill.
- Weight518 g
- Width205 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.