All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the personal and cultural experiences that have shaped the creative output of the Australian composer Larry Sitsky, this study explores his many influences and includes bibliographic references to all his work.
- Author BiographyROBYN HOLMES is Head, Department of Literature and Materials of Music, Canberra School of Music, The Australian National University. As Head of academic teaching and research programs, Holmes is the vanguard of Australian music scholarship. PATRICIA SHAW is Lecturer, Department of Visual and Performing Arts, Australian Catholic University. Shaw's areas of specialization include the study of Australian music and cultural studies, with a focus on contemporary composition. PETER CAMPBELL is a Researcher and Lecturer at the Canberra School of Music. He has a degree in musicology and is presently researching Australian choral traditions and composition.
- Author(s)Patricia Shaw,Peter Campbell,Robyn F. Holmes
- Date of Publication22/04/1997
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleBio-Bibliographies in Music
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 65.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £43.65
- £7.26Trending at £8.63
- £23.71Trending at £30.52
- £2.99Trending at £5.20
- £4.80Trending at £5.24
- £8.95Trending at £9.31
- £19.93Trending at £21.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.