All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionOffering indispensable analysis of Las Abejas this ethnographic account crosses cultural, political and religious terrain to investigate the dynamics of identity construction and the creation of a syncretic identity of resistance.
- Author BiographyMarco Tavanti is a sociologist at Loyola University Chicago. He has worked in Chiapas with the International Service for Peace and collaborated with numerous international nongovernmental organizations and Christian pacifist organizations in Italy, Brazil, Mozambique and Bosnia-Herzegovina.
- Author(s)Marco Tavanti
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/2003
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleReligion in History, Society and Culture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note16 line drawings, 4 b&w photographs
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.