All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to laser interactions with a variety of biological cells and tissues delivers a practical analytical tool for assessing interference effects. It includes mathematical models and solutions to recognized problems in biomedical diagnostics.
- Author BiographyKirill Kulikov is an Associate Professor at St. Petersburg Polytechnical State University, Faculty of Physics and Mechanics, Department of Higher Mathematics. He got his Ph. D. in Physics and Mathematics from St. Petersburg Polytechnical State University. His research interests are the theory diffraction, electrodynamics, physics of Lasers, tissue optical methods of mathematical modeling in biological tissue optics and numerical methods.
- Author(s)Kirill Kulikov
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleBiological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £4.68Trending at £4.84
- £11.49Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.