All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBegins with a concise rendering of a historical understanding of our world, then follows with trenchant observations on the author's life in the United States, commentary on his native Hungary and the new meanings it took for him after 1989, and personal portraits of his three wives.
- Author BiographyJohn Lukacs is an internationally read and praised historian, the author of some thirty books, a winner of numerous academic honors and awards, past president of the American Catholic Historical Association, and a member of the Royal Historical Society of the United Kingdom. He lives in Phoenixville, PA.
- Author(s)John R. Lukacs
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2009
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.