All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to the most important works of Russian literature of the last fifty years. Organised both chronologically and thematically, it is a structured presentation of significant cultural developments and literary works intended for wide use in undergraduate courses on Russian literature and culture.
- Author BiographyMark Lipovetsky is Professor of Russian Studies in the Department of Germanic and Slavic Languages and Literatures and joint faculty member at the Comparative Literature Program at the University of Boulder. He is the author of Paralogies: The Transformations of (Post)Modern Discourse in Russian Culture of the 1920s-2000s (2008) and Charms of Cynical Reason: Tricksters in Soviet and Post-Soviet Culture (2010). Lisa Ryoko Wakamiya is Associate Professor of Slavic in the Department of Modern Languages and Linguistics at Florida State University. She is the author of Locating Exiled Writers in Contemporary Russian Literature (2009).
- PublisherAcademic Studies Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- Series TitleCultural Syllabus
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Studies Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byLisa Ryoko Wakamiya,Mark Lipovetsky
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.85
- £7.53Trending at £8.29
- £7.79Trending at £8.36
- £6.23Trending at £9.00
- £9.16Trending at £11.13
- £7.97Trending at £12.48
- £10.39Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.