All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionUsing multinational sources, the book explores how Latin American leaders influenced US policy in the context of asymmetrical power relations.
- Author BiographyTom Long is a lecturer at the University of Reading. He has been a visiting professor in International Relations at the Centro de Investigacion y Docencia Economicas in Mexico City and previously taught at American University's School of International Service, where he completed his PhD His research focuses on dynamics of asymmetry in international relations, particularly foreign policies of Latin American states vis-a-vis the United States. His work has been published in International Security, Diplomatic History, and Latin American Research Review, and has won prizes from the International Studies Association's Diplomatic Studies Section and the Middle Atlantic Council of Latin American Studies.
- Author(s)Tom S. Long
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.