Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an understanding of the culture and customs behind the economic growth in Latin America, including the role that religion and the Church play in government and everyday life. This work explores countries such as Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, and more.
- Author BiographyTerri Morrison conducts seminars in intercultural communications, has written for many publications, has appeared on numerous TV shows, and has been profiled and quoted in national newspapers and magazines from the Wall Street Journal to Fortune. Wayne A. Conaway is the co-author of several books on cross-cultural communications. He has written more than a hundred articles for a variety of magazines, on topics ranging from airport medical clinics to neon signs.
- Author(s)Terri Morrison,Wayne A. Conaway
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleKiss, Bow, or Shake Hands
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date23/10/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight304 g
- Width217 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.