Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £100.19Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- See details for delivery est.
- £41.33Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.33Trending at £6.79
- £6.50Trending at £6.80
- £6.36Trending at £6.70
- £4.00Trending at £4.22
- £17.87Trending at £18.86
- £12.81Trending at £13.51
- £5.59Trending at £5.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is suitable for pupils in their first year of Latin (Year 5 upwards) and introduces students to the rigours of Common Entrance Latin.
- Author BiographyTheo Zinn was educated at Charterhouse and New College, Oxford. He was for over twenty years the Head of Classics at Westminster School, during which time he revived and directed the Westminster Latin Play, a national institution commanding respect across the world. He now lives in Godalming and continues to teach from an awesome repository of knowledge about the Classical languages which he has loved, and taught others to love, for so many years.
- Author(s)Theo Zinn
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication02/06/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/08/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. map
- Weight296 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.