All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume assembles leading commentators to provide the first scholarly analysis of Arizona's highly controversial anti-immigration law, SB 1070, which effectively criminalizes unauthorized immigrants through the use of the state's trespass legislation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/04/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleImmigrants and Minorities, Politics and Policy
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byErik K. Lee,Lisa Magana
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.