All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers comprehensive coverage of countries around the world. In this series, each book offers complete coverage of one country, including sections on society, geography, culture, people, history, size, neighbours, economy, government, foreign language vocabulary, recipes, flags, and more.
- Author BiographyClaire Throp loves sea mammals and spent far too long looking at them while supposedly doing research for this book! She has written children's nonfiction on subjects ranging from countries to sports to. She lives just outside Oxford, England.
- Author(s)Claire Throp
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleCountries Around the World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8 To 11
Save on Early Reading
- £19.36Trending at £23.09
- £11.22Trending at £12.95
- £10.81Trending at £11.21
- £12.57Trending at £12.69
- £10.25Trending at £10.48
- £9.79Trending at £9.94
- £5.08Trending at £6.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.