All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows you: how Facebook friends helped a young parent invest in the wildly successful children's show, Chuggington - and saw her stock values climb 50 per cent; how an everyday trip to 7-Eleven alerted a teenager to short Snapple stock - and tripled his money in seven days; and, how Michelle Obama caused J Crew's stock to soar 186 per cent.
- Author BiographyCHRIS CAMILLO is one of one of the world's top performing amateur investors. Most recently a market research executive, his jobs over the years have included washing and selling cars, delivering pizza, and folding clothes at The Gap. He lives in Texas with his family.
- Author(s)Chris Camillo
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £4.31
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.41Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.