All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this volume, authored by both legal scholars and economists, constitute lively and critical engagements between law and economics and new institutional economics from the perspectives of legal and evolutionary theory.
- Author BiographyEdited by Peer Zumbansen, Professor of Transnational Law, The Dickson Poon School of Law, King's College London, UK and Gralf-Peter Calliess, Chair of Private Law, Comparative and International Economic Law and Legal Theory, University of Bremen, Germany
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
- Edited byGralf-Peter Calliess,Peer Zumbansen
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.98Trending at £7.03
- £24.87Trending at £25.19
- £15.74Trending at £22.99
- £10.61Trending at £11.13
- £8.99Trending at £11.97
- £16.97Trending at £19.95
- £7.98Trending at £8.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.