All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.45Trending at £11.64
- £9.31Trending at £10.03
- £6.15Trending at £8.25
- £15.22Trending at £16.62
- £5.70Trending at £5.84
- £10.24Trending at £13.35
- £5.56Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published by the Macmillan Company in 1960, this book is intended as an introduction to the history of Massachusetts law in the colonial period, 1630-1650.
- Author BiographyGeorge Lee Haskins is Algernon Sydney Biddle Professor of Law, University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)George Lee Haskins
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width142 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.