CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporates contributions and court rulings on, for example, the Takings Clause of the constitution, the high-tech communication revolution in determining what constitutes a legal contract, no-fault insurance and its economic effects, and cost-benefit analysis of environmental laws. This book is intended for students and law professionals.
- Author BiographyProfessor Werner Z. Hirsch has been active in the field of Law and Economics since the early 1970s. Not only has he been active in the theoretical side of the field, but also in the practice of it by participating in the law-making process as an advisor and committee member on numerous occasions. In addition, he has served as an expert witness in a host of court cases, where he has given input on the economic rationale behind the laws. He is currently a professor in the UCLA Department of Economics, where his major interests lie in the fields of Law and Economics, Urban Economics, and Public Finance.
- Author(s)Werner Z. Hirsch
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/1999
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.