All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book compiles recent research into the intersection between law and religion within the common law tradition. Working across jurisdictions, it will be of interest to religious studies and law students and researchers.
- Author BiographyRosalind F. Atherton is Professor and Dean of Law at Macquarie University, Australia. Denise Meyerson is Professor of Law at Macquarie University, Australia. Peter Radan is Senior Lecturer in Law at Macquarie University, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2004
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Religion
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDenise Meyerson,Peter Radan,Rosalind F. Atherton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.