All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.40Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
- £4.83Trending at £4.90
About this product
- DescriptionExplores two successive transformations of the Western legal tradition under the impact of the 16th Century German Reformation and the 17th Century English Revolution, with particular emphasis on Lutheran and Calvinist influences. This work also examines the consequences of these apocalyptic political and social upheavals.
- Author BiographyHarold J. Berman is Woodruff Professor of Law, Emory University, and Ames Professor of Law, Emeritus, Harvard University.
- Author(s)Harold J. Berman
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2006
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Weight790 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.