All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Lawfare, author Orde Kittrie's draws on his experiences as a lawfare practitioner, US State Department attorney, and international law scholar in analyzing the theory and practice of the strategic leveraging of law as an increasingly powerful and effective weapon in the current global security landscape.
- Author BiographyOrde F. Kittrie is Professor of Law at Arizona State University's Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law and a Senior Fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies. A renowned expert on lawfare, nonproliferation, and national security law, he served as an attorney in the U.S. Department of State for over a decade in several key positions, including as Director of the Office of International Anti-Crime Programs and as lead attorney for Nuclear Affairs. He continues to consult for the U.S. Department of Defense on lawfare issues and the intersection of law and policy.
- Author(s)Orde F. Kittrie
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight846 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.