All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a raft of engaging stories, Lubet draws on the insights of seasoned card players to show that attorneys have much to learn from poker players. Lawyers' Poker is an irresistible guide to successful lawyering and an enjoyable read for anyone with an interest in law. No poker knowledge required.
- Author BiographySteven Lubet is Professor of Law at Northwestern University and a nationally recognized expert on trials and trial strategy. He is author of the popular textbook Modern Trial Advocacy, and, most recently, Murder in Tombstone: The Forgotten Trial Wyatt Earp, and writes an award-winning column for American Lawyer Magazine. His humorous commentaries have been heard on National Public Radio's Morning Edition and his op-eds have run in Newsday, the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, the New York Times, the Chicago Tribune, and many other newspapers.
- Author(s)Steven Lubet
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width148 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.