All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.66
- £16.99Trending at £18.09
- £7.78Trending at £8.38
- £12.34Trending at £13.28
- £12.76Trending at £13.28
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the social, political and religious role of confraternities in Renaissance Bologna, first published in 1995.
- Author(s)Nicholas Terpstra
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1995
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Italian History and Culture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.