About this product
- DescriptionBased upon ancient Greek thinking, this book reveals that flower essences as powerful catalysts in transforming negative emotions into positive.
- Author BiographyDr Andrew Tresidder works as a general practitioner in Chard, Somerset. He is one of a new generation of practitioners who believe that patient empowerment is the key to better health in the community. He also assists organisations to develop emotional health strategies to enhance corporate and individual well-being.
- Author(s)Andrew Tresidder
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- Out-of-print date08/11/2009
- Content Note14 colour photographs, b&w illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.