All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe semi-autobiographical narrative describes a youth's love affairs with a succession of boys and men during the early years of this century. The book ends with a strong plea for male homosexuality to be accepted without censure.
- Author BiographyJean Cocteau (1889-1963) is a poet, novelist, designer, playwright, and filmmaker. He is best known for his novel Les Enfants Terribles and the films Beauty and the Beast and Orpheus.
- Author(s)Jean Cocteau
- PublisherPeter Owen Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPeter Owen Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Illustrator(s)Jean Cocteau
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £33.40Trending at £39.29
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £6.09Trending at £6.29
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.