All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1817, this influential four-volume work was the first to integrate geology, palaeontology, zoology and comparative anatomy.
- Author(s)Frederic Georges Cuvier
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight360 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.