All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet insightful articles on leadership, management, and strategy written by today's leaders with this award-winning journal.
- Author BiographyThe Leader to Leader Institute's mission is to strengthen the leadership of the social sector. Established in 1990 as the Peter F. Drucker Foundation for Nonprofit Management, the Institute, in collaboration with its partners in the private and public sectors, furthers its mission by providing social sector leaders with the essential leadership wisdom, inspiration, and resources needed to lead for innovation and to build vibrant social nonprofit organizations.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B Single Issue Leader to Leader
- Series Part/Volume Number54
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight230 g
- Width211 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £16.92Trending at £18.22
- £11.71Trending at £12.02
- £12.04Trending at £12.95
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £16.03Trending at £17.88
- £14.51Trending at £15.62
- £13.91Trending at £19.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.